11.20.2014

Street Style


Hey everyone! I've been trying to style this jacket over and over, but never actually did it cause I always found another jacket that looked better or changed my mind at the last minute. Yesterday, I told myself: "You're gonna do it, you're not leaving this room until you style an outfit with that damn jacket". While I was working ot it, I saw that all the items I've used by then were in starcoins, so I decided to end it by only using starcoin items. The final result isn't that bad, right? Yes, I know that some things are not available anymore, but anyway, it's possible to do nice things only with starcoins. See you soon! 
Top - Fallen Angel
Jacket - Barbie Style Club
Skirt - Front Row
Belt - Wild Candy
Sandals - Millionaire Mansion Fashion
Bag - Pretty n' Love
Bracelet - Wild Candy
Necklace - Sofia Vergara Kmart


No comments:

Post a Comment