11.23.2014

Store Statement: Subcouture


Subcouture came out on Friday. The collection is nice, but anything surprising I must say. There are some nice items, and all the pieces are inspired by designer clothes. See how the store looks like:


Personally, I only bought some accesories. I think they are nice pieces of clothing too, but not nice enough for me to buy. Here are my top choices:


However, other Stardoll members have liked the clothing, and I want to share with you some outfits I've seen around using at least 1 item from Subcouture. You can get inspired by them and see how to use some items that maybe you didn't like at first. All credit goes to them, I'm just the "photographer".

kickherout wearing Fendi inspired sweater
JosephinaA wearing Satin Georgette Gows, Fendi inspired sweater and Tin Bows Dress

Sweet_gal11 wearing Sequin Constellation Gown
AmatisstaNa wearing Subcouture Glam Bag

mikatsi wearing Cara graffiti dress
baby_lush11 wearing Yohji couture Puffer and Tartan Satchel with Cap

ElenaGao2 wearing Leather Lapel Tartan Coat
Mirdith (who is that girl?) wearing Subcouture Factory Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment