11.30.2014

Styled: Rasadase


Rasadase asked for some help on how to style this shirt from Saint Laurent. At first I thought it was going to be easy as it is a really nice item, but when I started to create an outfit I realized that its shape made it a little bit difficult as it forces you to combine it with high-waisted pants or skirts, plus the color is not as easy to combine. At the end I find that other shirt from St. Trinian's and it remind me a lot of Saint Laurent (not sure why) with those ruffles at the neck so I decided to put it underneath the original Saint Laurent shirt. The rest of the outfit came easily: the jacket to hide everything that can't be seen, the high-waisted pants (not in black as it would look too dark) and elegant accessories to make a contrast with the grunge style of the shirt. Hope you like it Rasadase


Sunglasses - Callie's Picks
White shirt - St. Trinian's
Pink shirt - Saint Laurent
Pants - Basics
Belt - Après Ski
Shoes - Callie's Picks
Jacket - Nelly.com
Bag - Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment