11.20.2014

Store Statement: Callie's Picks


Yesterday, a new collection of released items came, with coats as main topic. I personally love using coats on Stardoll, to give that last touch to the outfit and to make it look more worked. So, this is how the 2 new floors look like.



I already had two of them, that I'm still pleased I bought them at the time, the "Leopard Print Coat" and the "Coat inspired by Chanel". In addition to those I'm thinking of buying another one. See below my 3 favorite coats of the collection, including the 2 I have, and the 1 I want to have.


I like some of the clothes that are decorating the mannequins along with the coats. I see some pieces from tributes like Chanel or Sona Rykiel There are some items in starcoins, 5 if I'm not wrong that aren't bad. In general is not a bad collection and prizes are affordable. Not one of the bests, but definitely a good one.

What are your opinions on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment