11.23.2014

Styled: Glittergirl208


And here we are with another styling! This time I styled Glittergirl208. Her doll is pure perfection, always beautiful and with that hair she's wearing I was tempted to do some Moschino meets Barbie (you know I love it). At the end, I resisted temptation and went for this casual look. I love the combo of those Saint Laurent socks with the ankle boots. I also love that top from Cavalli, why I didn't buy it? It's gorgeous! Anyway, I hope you like what I did here and if you want to be styled, don't hesitate in commenting down there. I'll do is as soon as I can! 
See you soon :) 


Shirt - Nelly
Top - Roberto Cavalli
Shorts - Nelly
Jacket - Philosophy
Socks - Saint Laurent
Ankle boots - Bonjour Bizou
Bag - Roberto Cavalli
Hat - Gucci

No comments:

Post a Comment