8.11.2015

Shopping: It Girls HotBuys Retro Flares

Hello! I wan't to announce that the Stylish Stardoll Sisters are a little out cause our Wi-Fi connection broke down, so we're waiting for someone to fix it. Meanwhile, this Shopping post I left on the road before, using the neighbour town Wi-Fi.

They cost 15 sd and you can still find them on It Girls. It took me a while to buy this HotBuys cause this Flare pants look so similar to another ones from Pretty n' Love, but at the end, as they are pure white and sometimes beige (the ones from Pretty n' Love) doesn't work out, I decided to buy. I wanted to make sure that they were going to be a good buy, so I tryed to combine them in some different ways.



Outfit 1
Top - PPQ of Mayfair
Pants - It Girls
Trench - Stardesign
Bag - Bunny Hop 
Shoes - Basics

Outfit 2 
Top - Museum Mile
Pants - It Girls
Sandals - Inspired by Balmain Tribute
Bag - Limited Edition
Sunglasses - Riviera

Outfit 3
Top - Lanvin
Pants - It Girls
Belt - Bonjour Bizou
Sandals - Special Offer
Bag - Callie’s Picks
Sunglasses - The JetSet
Necklace - Fallen Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment