8.24.2015

Street Style


Well, my sister Mireia saw the post about the hair accessories (click HERE to see it) and after realizing she liked very much this new hairstyle she's wearing she decided to let herself be totally influenced and bought this hairband. I must say it looks absolutely gorgeous with this total white outfit.

About me I went for a safari look wearing this khaki shorts I hardly ever use from Kohl's. I added a twist to the Valentino bag to make it more adequate for the outfit and included fringes to it putting another bag resized underneath. To finish it just a losen white shirt and strappy sandals.


Mirdith
Top - Museum Mile
Skirt - Basics
Shoes - Nelly.com
Bag - Callie's Picks

Judith_25
Top - Diesel
Shorts - Kohl's
Bag - Valentino Tribute
Bag (fringes) - Bonjour Bizou
Sandals - Nelly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment