8.26.2015

Shopping: IT Girls Olivia Beaded Shorts


Today I bring you a Shopping post with these shorts from IT Girls. I thought it would be useful to do a shopping post with them cause as they are for starcoins all of you can buy them and I can give you ideas in case you're not sure how to style them.

If I'm honest I bought the moment they came out without thinking it twice (again, they were starcoins) but I didn't wear them until I decided to make the shopping post. However I'm very happy with the outfits I did.

They can be a little bit tricky cause there's a lot going on there, studs, sparkly, blue, magenta, green... But this is the reason why they can make the difference between a simple outfit and a gorgeous one.


In the first outfit I made I just followed my instincts and combined them with black. I really liked the effect a leather jacket added to the outfit so I picked the one that suited best the pants, the one that had as well gold studs in it. For the bag I decided to pair the blues and greens shades of the shorts with this clutch.

I started the second outfit going for the opposite, instead of black, white. But when I saw the ripped denim jacket in my closet I decided to change the vision I had in my mind of the final outfit for one a lot more casual including the jacket. The backpack was perfect for both, the shorts and the casual style I was going for. For the shoes I was just looking for something black and not very smart. My first idea was using oxford shoes but I didn't have the right pair so I ended up using these sandals.


I knew I had to pair the shorts in a way the colours weren't seen so I went for that in the third outfit. I picked this old Wild Candy shirt that I haven't worn for AGES (really, AGES). As it had the belt also in black and gold I went for the same colours in the shoes and then finished the outfit with this beige Chanel jacket and a matching clutch.

Finally, in my 4th and last outfit I went for a much more businesslike outfit. I picked a black with gold buttons vest, black blazer, white collared shirt... Then I added those sunglasses to match the colours of the shorts and not to make the outfit too serious. Again I wanted to use oxford shoes for this outfit but didn't have the right ones so I picked these ones instead and ended the outfit with a beige clutch that made a nice contrast with all that black. 

OUTFIT 1
Jacket - Valentino Tribute
Top - Decades
Shorts - IT Girls
Shoes - Wild Candy
Bag - IT Girls

OUTFIT 2
Backpack - Nelly.com
Jacket - Bonjour Bizou
Top - IT Girls
Shorts - IT Girls
Shoes - Bonjour Bizou

OUTFIT 3
Jacket - Chanel Tribute
Top - Wild Candy
Shorts - IT Girls
Bag - Unknown
Shoes - Rio

OUTFIT 4 
Sunglasses - Riviera
Shirt - IT Girls
Vest - Stardoll Academy
Blazer - IT Girls
Shorts - IT Girls
Shoes - IT Girls
Bag - Decades





No comments:

Post a Comment