8.14.2015

Simulating: Carmen Hamilton

The time has come for me to do my first simulating post. I knew I wanted to do a blogger's outfit first so I searched for cool outfits with lots of layering which could look really good in stardoll's clothes but or the needed clothes weren't available at starplaza or the outfit didn't end up looking that great. So at the end I went for the complete opposite and I went for something simple and minimalistic. It was then when Carmen Hamilton came to my mind.


Carmen is an australian woman owner of the blog The Chronicles Of Her. She has a very characteristic style very minimalistic and simple but at the same time elegant and full of masculine or loosen clothes. The outfit I chose to represent shows all this very clearly and easy but fashionable both in real life and in the stardoll version made by me. 


I picked this coat from Callie's Picks because it was the most similiar to the real one but unfortunately it's only available for Royalty members so I looked for an alternative as well and found this white one in Rio which also looks nice. 


About the pants I had no idea these could look good. But as always you never know, items that may look hideous end up being great in determinate outfits. Obviously if you still don't like them you can always substitute them for another pair more skinny. Which makes me think... Lately stardoll has released a wide variety of white wide leg pants but there hasn't been new additions of that type in the black section and they are equally useful (stardoll... just saying).

Coat - Callie's Picks
Top - IT Girls
Pants - Fallen Angel
Trainers - Nelly.com
Bag - Nelly.com


No comments:

Post a Comment