8.15.2015

Store Statement: LE


As everyone already knows, yesterday we had a new collection of LE, only few days after the LE re-edition. It was inspired on America and its patriotic colors, which is kind of illogical since they released it at 16:00 approximately, that it would be like  8:00 am on there, and remember that most of us are on holidays! Anyway, here's how the store looks like. Click on the images to enlarge.


I have to say that when I first saw the spoilers I was so happy about the collection and I did not know why people were so negative about it. Then the store came out I began trying things on and... surprise! From the 15 or more items I had selected I ended up only liking the accessories. I know that I'm a little stingy and maybe it's because the clothes are SO expensive, but anyway, I wasn't that excited anymore. I only bought those strap sandals in every color it exists and the simple black belt. Maybe if I had more stardollars I would have taken some risks and end up buying more, but definitely not the platforms. I'm so tired of platforms, I don't get all the revolution about them. Seems like today I'm very talkative! Changing topic, this are my favorite items, now without all the stress and without the influence of the comments of the chats on USD (Underneath Stardoll):
And since I didn't bought too many things, I decided to include some magnifique outfits from people around Stardoll that did buy some clothes and are using them perfectly, and I included one by myself of course hehe.  Hope you like those outfits as much as I do.


 In order of appearance: MandaMichalka wearing Je Suis Coco Blouse, Sun Valley Necklace, Limited Belt and Black Strappy StilettosWercia9669 (who I'll keep an eye on, since this outfit I saw on MENTALLE) wearing Culotte Overalls. Mirdith ;) wearing Oxidized High Waist Pants, Limited Belt and Black Strappy Stilettos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment