8.16.2015

Sisters' Style: LE Khaki Strappy Stilettos


We couldn't let go the opportunity to do a Sisters' Style with a brand new LE item! Mireia did not buy a lot of items from the new collection but she did buy these beautiful heels. They are simple and minimalistic but very stylish at the same time, the kind of shoes that make the difference in the outfit, the last detail to make it look perfect.

So we actually had a lot of problems doing this Sisters' Style. Well, correction, Mireia had. As always I did my outfit first, I paired the shoes with an all black outfit with details in gold cause I don't care they are named as "khaki", for me these are gold. I went for a pretty casual style but with statement pieces like the heels or the Hermès bag. I have to say that I love this bag with little additions like the Fendi keychains or this scarf I added, plus it allows you to wear it very differently every time. Well, once I ended my outfit, Mireia went to do hers and she end up with an outfit super similar to mine, all in black as well. She had to change it like 3 times after that cause any change she did from here didn't end up to convince her. Finally she pulled out this outfit with long elegant skirt + long casual jacket, a nice contrast in the same tone of pink. She added a necklace in gold and a nice bag and done! It looks to me like the kind of outfit in which you haven't put much thought but looks amazing even so (although she did put a lot of thought in it judging by the time it took her hehehe).

I kind of like how the two outfits look together. It reminds me of the photos of Street Style blogs were two perfectly dressed women are walking together in their heels. Maybe it's because we're wearing LE. ;)

Mirdith
Necklace - Subcouture
Top - Voile
Jacket - Pretty n' Love
Skirt - IT Girls
Shoes - LE
Bag - The Jet Set

Judith_25
Sunglasses - Cheap Monday
Shirt - Rio
Pants - Bonjour Bizou
Belt - Bonjour Bizou
Shoes - LE
Bag - Callie's Picks
Scarf - Decades

No comments:

Post a Comment