8.27.2015

Sisters' Style: Dior Couture Tribute White Rose Embroidered Skirt


Mireia is back!! Well she's not totally back she's still totally busy (that's why she hasn't been posting lately in case you were wondering) but she gave me a little bit of her time so we would be able to do a Sisters' Style post. The item we styled: this beautiful skirt from Dior.

Mireia style the skirt in a very classic way using a white shirt and a very cool gold belt from Lanvin that I always have thought it's difficult to combine but she used it perfectly here. She ended the look with this blue bag that is exactly the perfect touch of colour to the look. I absolutely love her outfit!

Me, however I had more trouble with it. I think this must have been the first time Mireia ended her outfit more quickly than I. I think the problem for me it's the shape of the skirt, I've always had struggles with this kind of skirts, the same happened to me HERE. In the end I combined it with a black and white striped sweater. I thought it was funny to combine the stripes with dots in the belt it gave a nice girly style to the outfit. That's why I decided to use this fuchsia pumps instead of black stilettos. The leather jacket was a nice contrast to the girly look and the Chanel bag it simply looked beautiful with it. The outfit didn't convince me entirely at first but the more I look at it the more I like it. I still think Mireia's better though. 

Mirdith
Shirt - Zuhair Murad Tribute
Belt - Lanvin Paris Tribute
Skirt - Dior Couture Tribute
Shoes - LE
Bag - Royalty

Judith_25
Jacket - Jean Paul Gaultier Tribute
Top - Bonjour Bizou
Skirt - Dior Couture Tribute
Belt - IT Girls
Shoes - ELLE
Bag - Chanel Tribute

No comments:

Post a Comment