8.02.2015

Simulating: Anja Rubik

I love this new section! Really, I like very much searching for stylish people and then recreating one of their outfits. It's cool to see that actually Starplaza has a lot of variety and than you can do almost any outfit. Anyway, here's the second Simulating, I hope you like it! 

This time I searched on Streetstyle photography blogs. I was searching for something summery and I came accross a look from Anja Rubik where she was wearing some sandals very similar to the ones on Riviera. It was a sign, and I had to do that outfit. 


Anja Rubik is a polish model on her 30s but that is still doing a lot of things fashion related. She's also recognized for her style outside the catwalks. I personally prefer other models, but talking about street style she's one of the bests models-off-duty. 
Putting this sandals was obvious, of course. To continue the outfit, I searched for some ripped shorts, black belt with silver buckle, and then a white blouse with long sleeves. I found this one from July's Hot Buys that was perfect, but it was too short. To remedy that I added another top from July's Hot Buys that was the same color, and put it under the shirt to make it look like it's inside the shorts, like Anja. Then it came the complicate part. For the vest I couldn't find a minimalistic black vest, but I used this black one that I think it does a similar function. Then, again the same problem with the bag: there's no ethnic shoulder bags on Starplaza, so I picked a black bag, boho style like the one she's wearing, without the pattern but of the same size and shape. I couldn't find a thin scarf, but as the vest I used is bigger than the one I'm imitating, I don't think that's very obvious. If I had one and added it, I continue thinking that it would be too much. I chose a messy hair, not too straight and natural make up. Some Ray-Ban Clubmasters and... ready! 


Blouse - Pretty n' Love
Underneath Top - Pretty n' Love
Shorts - Riviera
Belt - Royalty
Vest - Fallen Angel
Bag - Royalty
Sandals - Riviera
Sunglasses - Mr.

No comments:

Post a Comment