8.05.2015

Spotted: gkmktk


When I started searching today for stylish outfits that I wanted to put on here, I came with the idea of someone using the Hérmes bag that recently was re-released on Callie's Picks with some Fendi keychain. I love that combo, and since I wasn't smart enough to buy one of those keychains when they came out (instead I bought a bag that is still waiting to be used), I wanted to show that on here. However, I didn't find anyone that convinced me, but instead, I spotted gkmktk wearing a perfect outfit with sand tones. Despite she's not wearing a bag (I always like complete outfits, with bags), this look totally caught my eye! All the outfit is in the same tone, and that's a very difficult thing to accomplish here on Stardoll. And all the accessories are perfect, what can I say? I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment