8.05.2015

Store Statement: The Jet Set


New collection of The Jet Set! Usually we get really nice clothes, very trendy, from the Jet Set store and although I have to admit that my favourite collection was the first one that came out, this one is pretty good as well. They have included also a floor of decoration for your suite. Take a look!



The decor items look nice although as you might have imagined I'm only going to focus on the fashion. In general I quite like all the items, the long dress is maybe the one that dislikes me the most. But of course some items are better than others, my personal selection is this one:


And it looks as the new items from The Jet Set are quite popular between the stardoll world as I've found these beautiful outfits among a lot of dolls wearing the new pieces. The three gorgeous dolls wearing them are (from left to right): Angelbeatriz2, Elarien and glass3.



No comments:

Post a Comment