8.23.2015

Store Statement: Fallen Angel


After a weekend out I come back to find that Stardoll has released a new collection from Fallen Angel. In it we can find the usual dark and punk/gothic clothes, but also as usual there's something we can take a good profit of. The new collection consisted of a whole new floor plus a starcoins clutch that if you look it up close it has a ugly drawing of a reading hand but from the distance it is barely noticeable and can be useful. 


To be hones it disappointed me a little bit because I thought I would find more of those profitable clothes. There is, though, a black leathered bustier I'm absolutely in love with and that is a good addition to the stardoll clothes. Here are my favourite items:

And finally, I was going to look for stardoll members wearing the new pieces but I thought it was a long time since I last added my own outfits to a Store Statement so this time I brought the inspiration. 


(From left to right)

Outfit 1
Necklace - Sunny Bunny
Top - Fallen Angel
Belt - IT Girls
Skirt - Original Future
Shoes - Fallen Angel
Bangles - Callie's Picks
Bag - The Jet Set

Outfit 2
Hat - Nelly.com
Black dress - IT Girls
Chainlink Dress (underneath) - Fallen Angel
Shoes - Fallen Angel
Bag - The Jet Set

Outfit 3
Jacket - Nelly.com
Dress - Fallen Angel
Shoes - Voile
Bag - Royalty


No comments:

Post a Comment