8.09.2015

Simulating: Elsa Hosk

Seems like I am here with another model, this time is Elsa Hosk. I knew about her when during the London Fashion Show she kicked Ariana Grande with the wing. I laughed so much, and seeing her face like she didn't care too much made me google her. 


She's a swedish model, very beautiful and with an amazing body (obviously, she's a Victoria's Secret angel now), but she also has a great style. She already has on her instagram almost 1.5 milion followers, and despite I think I wouldn't be her friend, I love her feed and her campaigns.
I chose this outfit cause it was simple but with lots of layers, but at the same time so effortless. Perfect to go around the city. When I recreated it I went for men's clothes on the shirt and tee, cause they look more loose. I guess she's wearing a chain bag, maybe a Chanel, but as I can't see it I didn't include it. Also, forgive me for my terrible editing on the hat trying to cover the hair. I certainly need to find a good program for my Macbook (anyone knows about one?). Anyway, hope you like it! 

Shirt - The JetSet
Tee - Velvet Orchid
Jeans - Callie's Picks
Belt - Royalty
Boots - Diesel
Blazer - Rio
Hat - Nelly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment