8.05.2015

Store Statement: Polished


Hello! I wanted to post something from a little while, but the wi-Fi here is not very good and sometimes is good to relax aways from computers, so I'm spending a lot of time outside. Anyway, as I was aways enjoying the nature (not really haha), a new floor from Polished came out. It consists of different nail polishes inspired in Chanel with prizes between 12-15 sd, the usual prizer for nail polishes around here. 



I usually don't buy nail polishes on Stardoll since the nails are barely seen and I already have some basic colors (white, red, black, nude...). But this collection totally caught my eye. It's so elegant and fancy! I have 3 favorites that you can see below, but I think that I really like all of them. (Thank you Judith for making me the display of my favorite 3 ❤︎) 


I wanted to create myself 3 outfits to go with those 3 nail polishes I like most, but then I saw the gorgeous janetteLow wearing an incredible outfit with that nail polish in red and black from this new collection, that I couldn't resist to include her on this post. Put it together with the one I did for my new nail polish and you have the post complete! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment