8.07.2015

Store Statement: It Girls


I'm usually very happy when a new collection of IT Girls comes out cause that means new trendy clothes for prizes not as high as when they are Tributes or special stores. The latest collection of IT Girls left me quite surprised though, but in a good way! I'm completely satisfied with almost all the new items and we even have two items for starcoins which are not bad. Check it out!


I was going to make the usual selection of favourite items but I found myself selecting almost all the store so I thought that I would do just outfits instead cause the new pieces look really well together.

All items from the new IT Girls collection.

And my sister, Mirdith, was so kind to contribute to this Store Statement searching for some inspiration and bringing me this two amazing outfits, including IT Girls new items, by Andre1396 and Pannkaksemma and her own outfit which, obviously, I love! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment