8.08.2015

Street Style


Here we are again! The two Stylish Stardoll Sisters on a Street Style post with our daily outfits. This time, while I'm wearing a super sporty and casual outfit, Judith's gone for a boho look. I love her new short hair combining a Stardoll hair with some Stardesign improvements she did. The brown lipstick looks great with the rest of the outfit, and that golden body chain is the perfect addition to convert an all black outfit into something more special. Talking about my outfit, we both styled this sweatshirt on a previous Sisters' Style post - click here to see it - , but I had this other combination on my mind and I couldn't save it on my wardrobe until I used it that other way. So here it is! I hope you like our two super different outfits. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment