12.02.2014

Christmas Calendar: #1

Hey! I've come up with a new section only for this December month and for the next December's to come. :) I will style an outfit for every item of the calendar. As I thought about this today, I'm going to post the one from yesterday (1st of December) today.



December 1st


For the first day of the calendar, we were able to buy this white sweater for 17 sd. It's cute, but I don't think it's worth of 17 sd. Although I do think that a lot of things can be done with it. It's very useful to create some street style outfits, with this sport touch that I love. 


I combined it with the same colors of the sweater: red, white and black. However, I'm sure it can look amazing with boyfriend jeans and sneakers, or with a pair of leather pants. I think it's very versatile. What are your thoughts? Did you buy it? 


Shirt - It Girls
Skirt - LE
Sweater - Hot Hot Buys
Bag - LE
Shoes - Bonjour Bizou
Hat - Millionaire Mansion + Original Future

No comments:

Post a Comment