12.17.2014

Christmas Calendar: #17



December 17th


And here I am again, presenting you the 17 item of the calendar, for a prize of 28 sd. It's a golden mini dress, quite cute in my opinion. I personally like it, but not enough for buying it for that prize, although I'm sure that very nice outfit could be done with this dress. 


I went for the classic and elegant black and gold, and since the new collection of Callie's Picks arrived, I couldn't resist to use some items from there. I was about to cover the top part of the dress and use it as a skirt, which I think it would look VERY nice. However,  I wanted to use this jacket and it was very weird that those golden sleeves came out (because the jacket doesn't cover them) from a white or black top. 



Coat - Callie's Picks
Dress - Hot Hot Buys
Sandals - Museum Mile McQueen
Bag - Callie's Picks
Belt - Wild Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment