12.10.2014

Seen on FM-Style: Cara Delevingne

As I told you on the previous post about FM-Style, the task was about styling an outfit that Cara Delevingne could wear. I posted an imgur album for them to inspire a little about her that you can find clicking here.

Also, I want to incorporate a new thing that the one and only Green_Eye_Angel suggested me. Incorporating what the judges would have done with the task. For Cara Delevingne, myself and Lauri (AudreyHepburn.) tryed to do it.


Lauri went for a formal look of Cara, and I instead went for the typical street style outfit Cara wears practically all the time. I think those are good examples of Cara's style.

The contestants did nice jobs too, but the one who got most points at this task was...


Yes, again! She is on top of the score board. However, I would like to share with you the work of the next 2 best of this task, as I think there are good examples too, including a male outfit! They both got the same points.

                                                                                         Invisibl3                                                 willowythl        

No comments:

Post a Comment