12.21.2014

Christmas Calendar: #21



December 21st

Today is the day. Yes, I'm buying! In fact, I bought! This is what I was expecting for the items of the calendar to be like, wintery but nice. I think this turtleneck is very basic and perfect for warm outfits. And it costs 16 sd, which is a good prize. 


I went for a very classic outfit, where comfort was the priority. I paired it with ripped jeans, some ballerinas and a crossbody mini bag I created (like the mini Michael Kors I did here). To finish it, I added a straw hat that I think looks great with this sweater. Hope you like it, and if you decide to buy the sweater... buy it before you can't! You only have 2 days approximately. 




Sweater - Hot Hot Buys
Jeans - It Girls
Ballerinas - Voile
Bag - Special Offer + Rio
Necklace - Bonjour Bizou
Hat - Riviera

No comments:

Post a Comment