12.30.2014

Store Statement: Dolce & Gabbana Tribute


A new tribute came out today!! Yay! It was the turn for Dolce & Gabbana which brought us medieval inspired pieces with an aura of a fairytale. In my opinion it's good cause it looks exactly like the real catwalk of D&G, at least it seemed very faithful to the real collection to me, but at the same time it leaves with very extravagant pieces a little bit difficult to wear.

Here are the three floors of the new store so you can judge by yourselves.




Anyway, while making the outfits for this post I realized that if you take some pieces individually and combine them your own way it turns out in a really cool styling. So I have to say that I'm happy with the tribute, but if I had to picked my favourites... Well, here's my top 5.


And as always, I end the Store Statement with some inspiration to style the items, 3 outfits with some of the clothes from this new D&G Tribute.



Outfit 1
Top - Basics
Necklace - Nelly.com
Skirt - Dolce & Gabbana Tribute
Socks - Bonjour Bizou
Shoes - Dolce & Gabbana Tribute
Bag -  Dolce & Gabbana Tribute

Outfit 2
Top (jumpsuit) - Dolce & Gabbana Tribute
Skirt - Bonjour Bizou
Coat - Strike A Pose
Belt - Wild Candy
Shoes - Dolce & Gabbana Tribute

Outfit 3
Earrings - Bonjour Bizou
Top - Dolce & Gabbana Tribute
Trousers - Original Future
Belt - Royalty
Coat - Bonjour Bizou
Coat (inside part behind trousers) - Bonjour Bizou (dress)
Bag - Dolce & Gabbana Tribute
Shoes - Dolce & Gabbana Tribute


No comments:

Post a Comment