12.16.2014

Christmas Calendar: #16



December 16th

Hello! Today, on the 16th of December I'm taking over the Christmas Calendar and it's me, Judith, who styles these new booties instead of Mireia. They cost 14 sd and in my opinion they're not worth the prize. I know it's not a very high price but I'm definitely not buying them.



I'm not saying they're ugly, actually, I think you can make nice outfits with them, but I don't know, I just don't like them very much. Which makes me wonder: what is happening with this year's Christmas Calendar? I mean, I still haven't seen not even just an item which I really love. I know they're trying to relate the style of the items with the Christmas holidays theme, but still, they couldn't do anything better? I'm still waiting for that day in which the new Hot Buys from the Christmas Calendar is super beautiful. Maybe it doesn't come until the 25th, or maybe it doesn't come at all.

Anyway, as I have said before, at least these boots are not very extravagant or of a very bright color (which makes it totally impossible to try to cover its ugly parts), at least this time the item is discrete and I've been able to come up with an outfit which I really love the final result. Hope you like it too!




Hat - Nelly.com
Coat - Après Ski
Shirt - Zuhair Murad
Pants - Bonjour Bizou
Boots - Hot Hot Buys
Bag - Miss Sixty





No comments:

Post a Comment