12.14.2014

Street Style + Styling Comp


Finally I made an outfit I love. I don't know it you will love it as much as I do but anyway. Doesn't this happen to you? You sometimes make outfits you like, but every once in a while you made one that you're proud of, because you LOVE it. That happened today. :)

In fact, I was trying to style this pants. But after changing some things and trying a lot of possible combinations I finally arrived to the outfit I'm telling you about.



STYLING COMP
About the pants... I've tried to style them loots of times, but I never arrive to an outfit I like enough to save it. I will leave them on the wardrobe room, you're free to try and style them on me. Then, you can take a screen capture and share it in the comments section. If Judith and I like what you do I will wear it (giving you the credit), share it on here, and I'll leave a little surprise on your suite* ;).

Click here for going to my suite
*You need to be a follower of the blog in order to be able to win the prize



Now, if you like to see what items I used for my outfit, you already know where do you have to click.



Blazer - Elle + Bonjour Bizou (belt for filling the spaces)
Vest - Rio
Top - Email Gift
Bra - Fallen Angel
Shorts - Bonjour Bizou
Belt - Saint Laurent
Bag - Royalty
Heels - Pals

No comments:

Post a Comment