12.24.2014

Street Style


First things first: happy Christmas Eve!!! Wish you all a very good day with lots of love and lots of fashion presents (hehehehe!). And to honour the day, I bring you a very wintery outfit. I know it could be more Christmasy but, I have to say that as much as I love Christmas, and even though and oooh comes out of my mouth every time I see nice Christmas lights on the streets or anything related to Christmas, Christmas themed jerseys are not my thing. So instead here's a warm look with beanie included!

By the way, the outfit it's all in starcoins, so it's really affordable if you're interested! ;)


Beanie - It Girls
Scarf - Email Gift
Blouse - It Girls
Jeans - Wild Candy
Belt - Windows on the world
Clutch - Original Future
Boots - Bonjour Bizou

No comments:

Post a Comment