12.08.2014

Store Statement: PPQ

I know this collection was out like weeks ago, but I've wanting to do a Store Statement of it since the kind soul of Mirdith gifted me my favourite item from the new collection, and somehow I didn't find the time until now.

In case you're wondering, my favourite item is this beautiful light purple coat:


In general the collection it's not bad, there are some nice items but having in mind its prices I would only buy one or two of them, there's nothing (besides the light purple coat, of course) that I looooove. 

Here I leave you the images of the two new floors of the store:




As I was saying, although it's not bad I'm not a big fan of the collection, but as always, some dolls manage to create amazing outfits with the new items.


Look at these two outfits (left: joulds, right: MissJimni1990): perfection! Joulds pulled out a really sexy outfit all in black and MissJimni1990 just the opposite, and elegant and classic outfit all in white.

And us, the stylish stardoll sisters, wear too the new items from PPQ.


What do you think about the new collection? Do you like it? Have you bought anything?


No comments:

Post a Comment