12.05.2014

Christmas Calendar: #5



December 5th

Today you can buy this silver elegant heels for 12sd. There's something that I don't like about them, maybe the shape, but until now, I think it's the item of the calendar I like more. 


I don't have much time today, I'm writting this at 7:55 in the morning, and I have to go to university in 5 minutes. Nevermind, I'm always late (I still have to dress myself). Anyway, I woke up at 5 am (crazy, I know), to study what I didn't studied yesterday. I couldn't go with it, and at 6 I was sleeping again. But, thank God for my good memorey, because I think I will do it good enough at the exam. I'm not worried. Anyway, I'm sorry about that about my life, it was just the explanation in case you didn't like the next outfit. I did it super quick, in about 5 minutes or so, not lying. I decided to combine the heels with silver, and as I was in a hurry, I created an outfit very very similar to what you will see on Street Style tomorrow. Sorry about that. 



Top - Zuhair Murad
Pants - PPQ
Belt - Royalty
Shoes - Hot Hot Buys
Bag - Windows on the World
Jacket - Royalty

No comments:

Post a Comment