12.13.2014

Store Statement: Zuhair Murad Tribute

You know what they say: better late than never. So here I bring you, with a little bit of delay, the Store Statement from the new Tribute in Starplaza.

My sister and I, both were hoping that with the Christmas holidays Stardoll would be releasing new tributes, which are the collections we like the most (yes, even more that Limited Edition or all other sorts of limited collections). And they did! The first one (and well, the only one so far) is Zuhair Murad!

Personally it's not one of my favourite designers and I have to confess that I expected a little bit more, but the two new floors are pretty nice:



And they have brought magnificent items like these three:

We had already seen some outfits with Zuhair Murad Tribute clothes (here, here, here, here and here.) But as Cyrus Rose (gossip girl) would said...


So here are some outfits with items from Zuhair Murad that I've seen around the Stardoll World.


In orther of appearance: xXsophiie.luvXx . MalikBieber . happyangi . EugenieS

No comments:

Post a Comment