12.23.2014

Street Style


When I saw that skirt on the Gift-O-Meter I couldn't contain my excitement. Inspired by Moschino... yay! I still feel so guilty for not being able to buy anything from the Antidote-Moschino collection. Whyyyy? :( 

Photos from Style.com

Anyway, I decided to buy this top from midnightmonkey6 who is a great stardollian designer that creates a lot of Moschino pieces. I think she goes a little over the top with the prizes, I mean, I understand that is a lot of work, but double the prize of the item isn't too much? However, she does a great work, so I ended buying this top. 


I saved it on my room full of new clothes, and I'm so glad I didn't use it before, because... YES! Then this skirt arrived with my purchase in Chanel and yeah!yeah!yeah! doesn't it look perfect together? I know the outfit is very similar to this other one I did (click here), but I just looove Moschino, and I looove Barbie, so them together is heaven for me. 



Top - Stardesign (midnightmonkey6)
Skirt - Special Offer
Heels - Miss Sixty
Bag - Chanel
Sunglasses - Facebook
Bracelets - Liu·Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment