12.04.2014

Christmas Calendar: #4



December 4th

Today I'm here at barely 00:00 posting this. I've been studying all day, almost without stopping (ok, everyone knows that I can NOT stop, but as if). I was going to go to bed when I realised I had still more study to do (damn this bacteria), so I decided to log in stardoll for a while and prepare the next post. :) The piece we got for today is this nice pink dress. Very elegant, very fancy, and... YES! VERY EXPENSIVE. (26 sd)


I had two ideas in mind, both very basic and simple. Maybe is beacuse I'm not inspired? I don't know, but anyway: 
1. Use the dress as a skirt, as I think that the most beautiful part of this dress is that nice bottom part. Isn't it gorgeous? 
2. Create a simple look with black accesories combining it with the collar of the dress. 

So... I did both! :) Which one do you prefer? 




Outfit 1
Top - PPQ
Skirt (originally a dress) - Hot Hot Buys
Shoes - It Girls
Fanny Pack - Royalty
Necklace - Voile

Outfit 2:
Dress - Hot Hot Buys
Sandals - Young Hollywood
Bag - Antidote 

No comments:

Post a Comment