12.19.2014

Christmas Calendar: #19



December 19th

Today, we can buy for 12 sd a nice version of the McQueen clutches with rings. It's silver, it's nice, but... mistletoe? Really? I don't know, I'm not very sure about it. I won't buy, but if you do, I think it can give a nice and elegant touch to the outfits. The danger is that it goes with green, not only silver, so it's a little more difficult to combine that if they were black details or any other color. But, well, I leave the decision to you. 



I decided to go for a gala outfit, because I wanted to combine it with those green and silver earrings from Mawi. They go perfectly together! But, it can look good with modern looks too I think. Here's my outfit: 




Dress - PPQ
Earrings - Mawi
Clutch - Hot Hot Buys
Sandals - Nelly

No comments:

Post a Comment