12.27.2014

Christmas Calendar: #26



December 26th

Here in Catalonia, we celebrate Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and on the 26th Saint Esteve. I actually don't know the story, but all I know is that I wasn't able to log in until that night, when I returned home. On this day we had this festive skirt, not very much of my taste, but it isn't ugly as other things I've seen on this calendar.  It costs 16 sd


Also, I'm not exactly sure of when, but we got 2 new releases: Popshop (special for the New Year 2015 celebrations) and Tress Up Holiday (you know, buy it if you like it cause it will disappear later). I personally won't be buying anything from those 2 stores, but I have to recognize that they are nice hairs around there and the items from Popshop are cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment