12.18.2014

Street Style


The other day I was surfing on my Wishlist when I realized that if I didn't buy these boots and then they disappeared for any reason I would blame myself for eternity. I had a bad day, all day locked up at home, in quarantine. Okay, it was not that bad, but it has been a long time since I was sick with fever and my tonsils measuring double than original. Lucky me, now I know exactly what it was causing this, why and what did I had to take. I felt like a proper pharmacist! :D Enough talk about me, the thing is that I had to spend money (every girl needs that when we have a bad day, right?), and since I prefer my real money over my beloved golden stardoll money, I decided to spend some in this thigh high boots. 

Time to combine them. I love how they look with skirts and dresses, but I wanted to try something different, and decided to pair them with a little boho touch. At the end, the outfit turned up very casual, nice and warm. Do you like it? 

PS: The winners of the Styling Comp will be announced this weekend. Judith and I have some disagreements about who should be the winner, so we need to compare and talk about it. Good luck to everyone :) 



Shirt - Bonjour Bizou
Sweater - Bonjour Bizou
Jeans - Bonjour Bizou
Belt - Mr.
Boots - It Girls
Bag - Bonjour Bizou
Sunglasses - Cheap Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment