12.28.2014

Street Style


When I saw that new coat on the Stardesign I couldn't resist to buy it. It costs 14 sd, and it's very high-fashion IMO. I remembered all those outfits I have seen on street style blogs, and decided to wear an all white outfit, but very sporty (looks like the sporty me has returned). At the end I couldn't stop thinking that I remember myself of Kanye West (Yeezus). 

I have to say though, that it has been difficult to arrive to an outfit I actually like, and let alone how hard it was to find white things to cover the back part of the coat! I mean, I have lots of white tops and skirts (I love white), but on the same white shade? It has been harsh. Be cautious, and if you're not sure of the coat (I wasn't), try to search it on the bazaar. I found it for 6 sd or so, and I'm happy, cause I already bought some pants that they have been a waste of stardollars cause they don't look as good as I thought with this outfit. I hope I can combine them in a manner I like. 

See you soon! :) 

Top - Fallen Angel
Jeans - Basics
Belt - Voile
Sneakers - Subcouture
Jacket - Stardesign
Bag - Chanel Tribute
Top (for covering the gap between legs) x 2 - Bonjour Bizou

No comments:

Post a Comment