12.22.2014

Store Statement: Chanel Tribute

Finally! Here's how the two floors look like:



Ok, so prizes are the usual tribute prizes, not like Dior or Fendi, that were a little more expensive, but as all the Chanel Tributes we have more or less. Accessories are around 15 sd, bags around 27, clothes around 30... Not bad.

So, I'm glad I don't fell in love with all the store, cause that would have turned up in bankrupt. I selected all the pieces I liked, some of them where different on my doll than what I would have liked, and others simply weren't of my taste. I made a selection, I like buying only the items I like most, not only for the money, but because it's more special that way. I spend around 150 sd, between the items I will show you next, and a surprise I got for my beloved sister that I hope she likes it.



I've been looking around dollyworld and I have t say it was very easy to find this 3 gorgeous dolls wearing Chanel in such cool ways. Let me introduce you...

AudreyHepburn. wearing Leather Trenchcoat (36 sd), Chanel Pearls Bag (36 sd) and Straw Hairbow (15 sd)

SarahVIP wearing White Tweed Jacket (32 sd)

aby400 wearing Ripped Wool Coat (32 sd) and Ripped Wool Leggins (26 sd)

No comments:

Post a Comment