12.02.2014

Christmas Calendar: #2


December 2nd

Today we can open the number 2 of our calendars, and what we find? This cute skirt for 15 sd. As it happened with the number 1 item, I would never pay that money for that skirt. It's nice, and I love the shape, but I don't like the color Stardoll used. I think that if it was black or white I would have definitely bought it, even more if the lips were in red. 


Oh Gosh! What a difficult styling, the only colors that looked good were the brownish ones, and I don't like brown at all. I couldn't find any pink that look nice, so I had to go with white. I hope you like the final result, although I'm not too sure about it. Please, if you do a styling with that skirt, share it in the comments. I like to see what you do with this. 


Top - Basics
Necklace - Fallen Angel
Skirt - Hot Hot Buys
Belt - Royalty
Bag - It Girls
Shoes - It Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment