12.10.2014

Christmas Calendar: #10



December 10th


Today we can purchase for a prize of 11 sd a horrendous gold shoes that stick together with red knee socks.  Whoever is able to style this properly, please CONTACT me. I don't even know how to start. 


The only way I can think, is or covering the shoes, or the socks, because I hate them together. If the socks were short and white or cream, maybe I would like it. But, red and knee length? Seriously? Anyway, as it's easier to cover the shoes (and nearly impossible, except with long not transparent nor open dresses) I went for that, and created a wintery outfit, with a touch of punk.


Dress (originally a top) - Basics
Jacket - Fallen Angel
Tights - Rio
Socks - Hot Hot Buys
Boots - Miss Sixty + Strike a Pose
Bag - Fallen Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment